Friday, April 13, 2012

FridayFridayFriday!

It's Friday ladies and germs and I for one couldn't be happier that the weekend is finally here.  Today marks the end of tax season (for me at least) and the start of a three-day weekend.  It all kicks off at 1pm today with my firm's after tax season party, complete with pizza and beer.  The fun continues tonight (hopefully) with game two of the Flyers and Penguins first-round playoff series.  Hooray for toothless men hitting each other with sticks!  What I'm really looking forward to, however, is the Electric City Brew Fest on Sunday.

The event boasts over 50 different brews to sample and I have already begun looking over the list to try and figure out which beers I'm most excited to try.  Here is a short list of the front-runners so far:

Abita Brewing: Purple Haze Raspberry Wheat
Blue Moon: Spring Blonde Wheat
Breaker Brewing: 5 Whistle Wheat
Dogfish Head: Raison D'Etre
Lion Brewery: Honey Suckle
Massachusetts Bay Brewing: Summer Beer
Mendocino Brewing: Eye of the Hawk
Sam Adams: Cherry Wheat
Saranac: Chocolate Orange Porter
Shock Top: Lemon Shandy Ale
Stevens Point: 3 Kings
Three Guys & A Beard: Wheat the People and American Hefeweizen

Well, those are my weekend plans.  Stop by on Monday to read some reviews of my weekend in my On Tap segment.  Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment