Friday, February 24, 2012

Things I Want...

…but could never pull off.  Often I’ll be watching a TV show or a movie and I’ll see something that I absolutely fall in love with, but that I’m sure I could never wear/have.  This is a brief list of the things I wish I could pull off.


Ryan Gosling is the man and when I saw him wearing this jacket in the movie Drive, I just thought, “God, that is totally bad ass!”  I would probably look like a total loser in it, but I don’t care.  I wish I had it.

 Back before Christmas I was playing around on the internet looking for new sneakers and came across these.  I saved the image to my computer because I liked them so much.  My shoes are usually pretty plain, but a part of me has always wanted a funky pair of kicks.  The best part, they’re green, which is my FAVORITE color J.


 I wish I had Chris D’elia’s hair…like, for serious.  I tried to grow my hair out freshman year of college, but eventually got impatient and got it cut because I felt like I was starting to look like the 5th member of The Beatles.

Well, those are just a few of the things I’ve coveted recently.  Sometimes I wish I weren’t so afraid to be myself and just go ahead and buy/do some of this stuff.  One day, maybe.

2 comments:

  1. JUST DO IT! Like Nike says...like those shoes haha. I had a dream last night that my boyfriend was wearing his own version of the jacket from Drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some weird dreams. Instead of a scorpion, did it have like a butterfly or something?

    ReplyDelete