Friday, February 17, 2012

Sharing is Caring

Work is going particularly slow today, that and I have a lot on my mind, so here we go with blog post number 3 of the day.  This has got to be some kind of record.  Who blogs this much?  No one is that interesting, least of all me.  And yet, here we are.

So I was sitting at my desk just kind of vegging and I had some interesting ideas for recurring Twitter post topics.  That’s right ladies and gents, yours truly is a Twittererer…..  Anyway, while I enjoy posting random things to Twitter, I thought it would be kind of cool to have themed posts.  The two ideas I came up with are called #LyricizeYourLife and #Post-itThoughts. 

Regarding the former, anyone who knows me knows I LOVE music, particularly songs with good lyrics.  I thought it would be kind of cool to share the lyrics I enjoy the most, really focusing on the beautiful poetry contained in some of my favorite songs.

#Post-itThoughts are more general, spur-of-the-moment type things that pop into my head from time to time.  Now I’m not talking about just posting the boring, commonplace thoughts that pop into my head like, “Remember to pick up milk after work.”  No, these posts would be more of the “epiphany-type” thoughts, the thoughts that have probably been marinating in my head for awhile.

If you think it sounds like fun, give it a try!  It would be really cool if either of these were trending topics on Twitter one day; doubtful, but a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment