Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happiness (part 2 of 4)

Yesterday I started a list of the things that make me happy.  And while I’m on the subject, I’d briefly like to talk about happiness as it relates to my job.  Now growing up I never really dreamed of becoming a bean counter (does anyone?).  No, I decided to become an accountant because I was good at it and I figured it would provide me with the means to live the life I really wanted.  For me, my job is merely a means to an end.  Anyway, continuing the list, here are 26 thru 50 (again, in no particular order):

26.   Candy
27.   Snow
28.   This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
29.   Poetry
30.   Autumn
31.   Haircuts
32.   Going to Flyers’ games
33.   Strange little restaurants
34.   Fast food
35.   Rollercoasters
36.   Swimming pools
37.   Trying new beers
38.   Game nights
39.   Psych
40.   Christmas movies
41.   Fireworks
42.   Learning to play guitar
43.   Breakfast for dinner (aka Brinner aka Brupper aka Dreakfast)
44.   Cheesecake
45.   Laying in the grass
46.   My iPod
47.   Fishing (I use to do this a lot with my Dad)
48.   Surfing the internet (in all it’s glory)
49.   Bad jokes
50.   Playing pranks

Next up, 51 thru 75

No comments:

Post a Comment