Monday, February 27, 2012

Out to the Movies

I know that Monday’s are usually when I do my On Tap segment, regaling you with tales of the previous weeks adventures in beer, but truth be told, I didn’t drink that much beer last week.  I’m hoping to change that tonight, though.  I thought I’d switch it up a bit (don’t worry, On Tap will be back tomorrow) and, in light of the Oscars being last night, do a movie-themed post.

First things first, the following is a list of actors who I could watch in just about anything:

Ryan Gosling
Zach Braff
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Jason Segel
 I love movies, but like with music, I can be a bit of a picky snob when it comes to what I watch.  I just don’t want to spend an hour and a half of my life in a movie theater or on my couch unless I think it’s going to be worth it.  When I do find something I like though, I could watch it over and over again and never get bored; there’s always stuff you miss the first time around.  Anyway, here is a list of just some of my all-time favorite movies (in no particular order):

Casablanca (classic!)
Garden State
The Royal Tenenbaums 
Little Miss Sunshine
Juno
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Sunshine Cleaning
Me and You and Everyone We Know
Broken Flowers
The Door in the Floor
The United States of Leland
Blue Valentine
Lars and the Real Girl
Spring Forward
Thumbsucker
Stranger than Fiction
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
American Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment