Monday, December 3, 2012

Current Playlist

I know I've been MIA and I won't even say, "I'm back!" again because the last time I did that I ended up not posting for...well, over two months now.  It's not that I have nothing to say anymore, it's just, I've been busy and distracted with work and personal stuff.  But that's no excuse.  I hope this is the start of me getting back into the blog, but I make no promises.  I thought I'd ease my way back into the flow of things by sharing the playlist that is currently on repeat on my phone, in my car, and pretty much everywhere I go!  All of these songs are awesome and if you know what's good for you, you'll give them a listen.  Who knows, one of them might just brighten up your day!

Phoenix - Lisztomania
Harper Simon - Wishes and Stars
Avalanche City - Love Love Love
The National - Terrible Love
The Death Set - Negative Thinking
Built to Spill - Else
Cursive - From the Hips
Deep Sea Diver - Ships
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
Josh Ritter - Come and Find Me
The Middle East - Blood
The Morning Benders - Crosseyed
The Naked & Famous - No Way
Pixies - Where Is My Mind?


Love this song, it was playing at the end of Fight Club, which I recently just saw for the first time.  Can't believe I'd been missing out on that movie for so long.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment